Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday, Brandon!



Today we celebrate my best friend who I've been blessed to know for 9 years...and married for almost 2 of them. Today we celebrate my husband, Brandon! I've prayed for the one I would marry ever since I was young and God blessed me with the most amazing husband and best friend I could ever ask for. He brings me so much joy and I absolutely love doing life with him. I look up to him and respect him so much. He strives to honor God in all he does and to be the husband God has created Him to be. I adore this man and am so thankful for who he is!

Brandon, I'm so excited to see what the Lord has in store for you in this next year! I'm here to pray for you, encourage you, and to be your cheerleader every step of the way:) I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment