Friday, February 8, 2013

My Friend, My Role Model, My Mom



Today we celebrate the life of a precious gem who entered this world 51 years ago. Today we celebrate my friend and my role model. Today we celebrate my amazing mom! She is the most loving, caring, selfless, godly woman I know. Her heart for the Lord and for others is something I strive for everyday. She has dedicated her life to serving the Lord and serving people. She is such an amazing example of living a life that honors and glorifies God in all she does. I strive to be the kind of wife, mom, and friend she is. She is a true blessing to those around her. The joy of the Lord shines so brightly through her and I'm so blessed to call this woman "mom"! Happy Birthday, momma! Thank you for always loving me, praying for me, and encouraging me in my walk with Christ. I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment