Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dad!



Today we celebrate an amazing, godly man who I look up to and respect so much...the man who walked me down the aisle on my wedding day...Happy Birthday to my dad! I am so blessed to be his daughter. My dad is fun, loud, and hilarious, but most of all He loves the Lord and desires to honor Him above all else. My dad has taught me many things, but the most important thing he has instilled in me is the importance of loving God and loving people. That's what we're on this earth to do. My dad has made so many sacrifices for my family....He's a selfless man. I'm so thankful for a dad who prays for his kids and encourages us, daily, to run hard after Jesus. Dad, you've had such an incredible impact on my life and I'm thankful for your love! Thank you for always pointing me to the Lord. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment