Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One Year Anniversary Adventures

Getting all fancy for each other before going on a picnic for lunch.


Our picnic at the park got rained out so we had a picnic on our balcony. It was just as magical:)


I said "Yes"!


After our picnic we went out for frozen yogurt. 

Then we cooked a nice dinner together.


Before we sat down for dinner we put on what we wore that day, exactly one year ago.

It was a celebration!


We listened to our playlist from our wedding during dinner.


After dinner we watched the video of our wedding ceremony; we hadn't watched it in a year! I cried, of course. We had so much fun looking back on memories from our special day and making new memories of our one year anniversary. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. I absolutely LOVE being his wife:) It's been such a fun year of marriage and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in year number two!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are soooo adorable <3 And your home looks so nice! I would love it if you'd take some pictures of how you've decorated the different rooms (you did something like that a while back, and I loved it)!

    Anyway, have an amazing day, and happy belated anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete