Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Thrifty Finds

These bottoms are the only part of this outfit that's thrift. It looks a lot like a skirt, but they're actually high-waisted shorts! When I first bought them, I couldn't decide if they were really really ugly or really really cute. Once I started messing around with different ways to wear them, I loved them!

OH. MY. GOODNESS. The second I spotted this necklace, I was in love! It looks like an antique and I got it for only $5.99 at Goodwill!

These ivory elephants have already become some of my favorite earrings I own! They seriously can go with anything.


I've really been into thrift store shopping lately. Thrift clothes are taking over my closet! I love finding unique pieces and putting them together to create an outfit that no one else has. Thrift store shopping can be overwhelming, because there is so much random stuff to go through. Sometimes when I'm not in the mood to look through everything, I just skip over all the boring solids and look only for unique patterns that catch my eye. However, the disadvantage of not going through everything is that you might miss out on a great find! Above are some pictures of some of my latest thrift finds!

I'll be posting things I find from thrift stores more often, just to show you what great things you can find and how I've put them together to create an outfit that expresses my own sense of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment