Friday, December 16, 2011

The Boy & The Bride Christmas Video



Hello Friends!

For those of you who don't know, my husband and I recently started a band called "The Boy & The Bride". I cannot tell you how much fun it has been to get to be a part of this project with my best friend:) We've been having a BLAST and yesterday we released our third song/music video on YouTube! We covered the song, "Baby, It's Cold Outside" for Christmas. That song has been covered about a million times, so we tried to change it up a bit to make it our own. Below is the link...enjoy!:)

P.S. If you could help us spread the word about our video, that would be just super cool of you. Like super duper cool of you. (Is "duper" even a word?)

Baby, It's Cold Outside Video

I hope everyone has a very MERRY Christmas!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! The video is ADORABLE! You totally remind me of Taylor Swift.

    I found you via Storenvy as I was looking for fellow small shop owners!

    You are so cute. Let's be bloggy/store friends!

    ♥Abbey
    Along Abbey Road
    $25 Anthropologie gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet, Abbey!! Thank you so much! YES! Let's be friends:)

    ReplyDelete